Xlear Sinus Rinse with Xylitol - Fast Congestion Relief Neti Pot for Sinus Pressure - Includes 1 Rinse Bottle - Natural Saline Solution for Clear Breathing
Xlear Sinus Rinse System with Xylitol offers game-changing relief for congestion and infection. The patented formula includes 4g xylitol and 2g saline for longer-lasting relief. Works with any nasal irrigation system and is ideal for daily use. Unique positive pressure bottle delivers solution deeper for improved cleansing. Xylitol acts as a moisturizing and cleansing agent. The perfect tool for congestion relief due to allergies, sinusitis, weather, or smoky environments. Long-lasting and effective sinus rinse salt included. A BPA-free neti pot is easy to use, dishwasher safe, and reusable.
PRICE BREAKS - The more you buy, the more you save
What is Xlear Sinus Rinse with Xylitol?
The Xlear Sinus Rinse Kit is a specially-made positive pressure rinse bottle that helps to thoroughly rinse out the nasal and sinus passageways.
Why use it?
The nasal and sinus passageways often get overloaded with airborne contaminants like bacteria, pollen, and dust. The body attempts to get rid of these pollutants, which often leaves you with congestion and other flu symptoms. Using an irrigation system like Xlear Sinus Rinse helps to relieve these symptoms and promote more upper respiratory health.
How does Xlear Sinus Rinse work?
The Xlear Sinus Rinse Kit cleans the passages of your nose, relieving the body of contaminants. Besides the special bottle, the solution offers the many benefits of xylitol- a special moisturizing and cleansing agent.
What are the features?
- The complete starter kit includes a sinus rinse bottle, 6 refill packets, and instructions.
- The unique positive pressure bottle delivers solution deeper into sinus cavities for improved cleansing.
- The BPA-free plastic is translucent so you can see how much solution is remaining.
- The dishwasher-safe components make clean-up a snap.
- The kit includes Xlear Refill Packets for improved effectiveness in reducing nasal congestion and allergy symptoms.